BOOK IS REQUIRED TO TAKE CLASS
All students must have a current book – AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual (90-1038 3/11 – located on back of cover). This book is REQUIRED for the class. You can do one of the following:
- The AHA book is required before class and may be purchased from instructor prior to class. The fee for book is 16.00.
- You may also bring the current book to class if you have previously purchased one.
$50 / Course
- 1-Rescuer CPR/AED for Adult, Child, and Infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR/AED for Adult, Child, and Infant
- Differences between Adult, Child, and Infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for Adult, Child, and Infant
- Rescue breathing for Adult, Child, and Infant
- Relief of choking for Adult, Child, and Infant
CEUs available to Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHAs), Dentists (DDS or DMD), Dental Assistants (RDAs), Dental Hygienists (RDHs), Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs), Paramedics, Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs), Psychiatric Technicians (Psych Techs), Occupational Therapists (OTs), Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTAs), Pharmacists, Physical Therapists (PTs), and Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs)